Helping you achieve your best possible health: It’s personal.
Whether you’re coming back from an injury, require rehabilitative therapy or need help managing a disease or condition, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our medical director, nurses and therapists. Together, we’re dedicated to meeting your individualized needs with a personalized approach built around:
- Customizing the appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments.
- Working with referring physicians to issue progress reports or update treatments and care as needed.
- Encouraging you and your loved one in long-term care to stay in touch through activities and visits.
- Providing home evaluations (performed by a qualified therapist) prior to discharge.
Complete support for total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medication dosing and management
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Wound care by Memorial Hospital Wound Care Services
- Respiratory therapy
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restorative nursing care for your safe return to independent living
- Specialized dietary services
- Help with personal hygiene
- IV therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care